Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bear Lake!

This year we had our very first Rincon Family Reunion!  This is my mother's family.  We were all very close cousins growing up and pretty much all grew up together.  Why we have never done this before I don't know, but we finally did it and it was a blast!  I just wish I had taken more photos!  We went up to Beaver Mountain on Friday morning and set up camp.  We had dinner and later that night we had a slide show with lots of family pictures from when we were kids as well as lots of pictures of my Grandparents who passed away in these recent years.  I really wish I had taken pictures of our tent and the kids inside.  It was our kids first camping trip and it was so fun!  They loved it!  We loved it as well because the campsite had really nice bathrooms with warm showers.  The cooking was also nice for a first time camping trip because my cousins who have campers and tons of equipment took care of all the cooking, so that was great for us because we have no equipment and would have probably starved camping on our own.  So it was a very pleasant camping trip.  On sat after breakfast everyone headed over to Bear Lake for the day.  The sand was nice, the water was so blue and warm and had lots of shallow places for the kids to play, so it was super fun!  That night we had dinner and made some crafts and spent the night again and Sunday morning packed up and headed home.  I can't wait till next year!  I really hope this Family Reunion becomes a regular thing!
Abby had fun at the Lake

Mom had fun too!

Isabel loved the shallow water because she could walk around in her baby boat like it was a walker!
Benji and his cousins Sterling and David had fun paddling in the paddle boat!

Cousins in the "kiddy pool"
My cousin Julio made this awesome sand turtle!
And Isabel could not get enough of the muddy wet sand!  She love it!




No comments: