Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Sports

 This summer Abby participated in a Summer Dance Program once a week and Benjamin participated in 2 different Summer camps!  Basketball in July and Soccer in August!  They loved it!  It was a lot of fun!

Girls just want to have fun!

Ending pose

Princess dance

on parent Day they let big brothers join in for one dance!

She loves Dancing!

Final Day, Performance Day

Princess Dance (again)

Showing off her medal!

Final Pose!

With her instructor





Benji did Basketball camp first and allthough I thought it was a little pricey, it ended up being well worth it!  It was so good!  He learned soooo much!  And he loved it!  It was K- 8th grade so he was one of the littlest guys there and I was worried that he would not be able to keep up, but he totally did!  I was super impressed with how well he did and how much he learned and he had so much fun!  Unfortunately I did not get very many pics because I had to take them from up above, but oh well.
Dribbling Drill
Shooting
After 3 hours of Basketball, he was exhausted!  This was him most days after lunch!  Poor little guy!

Then in August it was Soccer Camp!  This was fun too, but we will probably find something else next year because, all though it was fun, he did not learn anything.  Isaac and I were really disappointed with the guys who ran this camp.  It was half the price of Basketball camp... you get what you pay for I guess.  But he did have fun, so that was good!



I don't know why this is turned, it was the right way before I uploaded it... oh well



On the last day they even had the parents get in on the fun!

No comments: