Wednesday, August 29, 2012

$2 Tuesdays!

We love $2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point!  They do it every year in August.  And although it gets pretty crowded, the price is just right so we go every year and every year the kids look forward to it!  So the first week we went to the Dinosaur Museum!  This was especially fun because one of my good friends (Jen) from High School came and I hadn't seen her since my wedding 7 years ago!  I just love her!  It was so fun and our kids got along great!  We will definitely be getting together again soon!


The kids!  This is the result of when you tell kids to say "cheese" and they are watching a television! Ha ha!


I love how Jen's daughter is pretending to be a shark!
Me and Jen!  Such a fun day and so good to hang with her!

The following week my Mom & Fred & Judith came down and we went to the Gardens!  I didn't get many pics though, because I had to leave for a while to take Benji to his first Music class.  But it was my Mom's and Fred & Judith's first time to the Gardens and they absolutely loved it!  This is probably my favorite venue.

Beautiful!

The last week Yadira and I went to the Farm country.  The boys didn't get to stay long because they had to be to school at 12, but it was still a blast especially when we are with our best friends!
Hay Ride
Note: I don't know why some of these pictures uploaded sideways, I flipped them on my computer before I uploaded, but when they uploaded some of them flipped back!  Oh well, I still upload them because when I make my blog book then I will flip them the right way for the book. :)

No comments: