Friday, August 24, 2012

First Day of School!

Can you Believe it?!!! I have a Kid in School!  I can barely believe it!  5 years has sure flown by since he was just a little round chubby baby.  And now he is in Kindergarten!   When I dropped him off, I didn't cry, but I got real emotional and teary eyed and almost cried, but I held it in!  But Benjamin just loves school!  And loves that he is a big kid, going to school with all the big kids!  I miss him while he is gone, but the break is nice too and it hasn't quite hit me yet, we will see in the coming months!
A little Back to School Party with Friends

Heading out the door on the Big First Day!

Handsome Boy!

Walking into school with Best Buddy Aaron

One last picture before walking into class!

1 comment:

Cylee Pressley said...

Oh my he is handsome. How fun to have a child in school. I personally feel it helps me to be a better mom when I get a little time out from them . I can recharge and be all ready when they get home with whatever they throw at me. I hope you love it too!