Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My little Dancers

Today the kids were in a dancing mood, which is not uncommon around here. But today I decided to video it. So on Sesame Street.org there is this great game where you can "create a dance" with Zoe. So Benjamin created the dance and then danced it with her. It was so funny. There are 6 different dance styles you will notice... First African, then Asian, then Ballet, then hip hop, then "silly", then some kind of jazz? Any way, Benjamin totally came up with his own dance moves. It's great!





Then after that, the kids danced to Salsa (big surprise) Abby starts out singing along. The song starts out with "oo ah, oo ah" If you listen she is totally singing along with the "Ah" part. Then she dances, but not for long. Then Benjamin takes the spotlight (big surprise). Enjoy!


4 comments:

The Giraldi Family said...

Okay, so I think Benjamin should win a dancing award! He is such a kick! I love that he totally gets into it (at our ward activities, too)! What a cute kid.

Anonymous said...

cute!!! Benjamin should teach my kids how to dance...jejejeje

Yadira said...

I was thinking the same thing as Ruth!! he's GOOD!! and Abby is heading there too!!! what a cute pair you have!

Marie said...

O-mi-gosh! They are so cute!!! He totally has rhythm and attitude! I love the silly dance on the first one. His arms go out right on the beat! I also love Abby's singing! Waaaah! I wish our kids could dance together! That was so fun! When is Isaac's trip, again? I forgot.