Sunday, January 24, 2010

A New Addition!

Yep, I'm an Aunt! Well, I first became an Aunt when my Step-sister had kids back when I was a teenager. Then when I married Isaac I inherited 24 nieces & nephews! But I am especially excited about this little one for two reasons. 1. This time I am fisically realated and 2. She and Abby are 11 months apart. We hope they will be the best of Friends!

Lindy Faith Ambrose was born on Jan. 18th at 4:06 pm, wieghing 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long! Mom and Baby are doing great and little Lindy was able to come home yesterday. So Mom and Dad are thrilled. I am so proud of Lexi and Allan, I know they will be great parents. Lindy is so cute! And I can't wait for my kids to meet her, when they finally get over their colds. ;) Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

(So a little side note... the reason it took me so long to post this, is because I was waiting to get some pictures from my brother, but I never got them, so I decided to just do it with what I had, and what I stole off of their facebook pages. ;) )

The kids had to wait in the lobby

Awe man! I want to meet my cuz!

Doesn't my brother make the cutest dad! I had to steal this pic!

Proud mama!

So cute!

I love her name! So fitting.

2 comments:

Yadira said...

Congratulations for the new addition to the Ambrose family. She is beautiful!!! Hopefully Benjamin and Abby will get to meet her cousin soon!

Marie said...

I can't believe Allen is a daddy! Congrats to them both! She's adorable!