Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pre-school Fun

Well, I wasn't planning on doing another pre-school post, but my friend Yadira took (and edited) a few pictures that were just soooo beautiful! So I took a few as well and here are the highlights! This month the kids learned about different forms of Transportation. On my day to teach I taught about Tractors. It was a fun lesson but I was so busy with the class that I forgot to take pictures. But here are a few highlights from some of the other classes. Enjoy!
Best buddies

Today they learned about Trucks, and here are their "license plates"

Abby likes pre-school too! Especially play time

"Hey what's in there?"

Today they learned about buses (I LOVE this picture!)

The Class before Valentines day the had a Valentine's Class!

Thanking each other for the Valentines they gave each other! I love the way young children thank each other!

This day they learned about Trains. Benjamin was beaming with excitement because Trains are his FAVORITE thing right now. Here they are playing Train musical chairs.

For play time we brought Benjamin's train to share. The kids loved it and I was proud of Benjamin, he did a great job sharing his prized possession.

Painting their egg carton trains
Look at my train Mom!

1 comment:

Yadira said...

We are so lucky to be part of this preschool group! It is a lot of fun and even more now that we started working out!!!!! I'm so grateful that Benjamin and Aaron are such good buddies. Hopefully Samantha will stop torturing Abby soon so they can play together as well :) I really enjoy doing things together too!