Thursday, December 23, 2010

Twas the Week before Christmas.....

And all through my house, I SAW MY FUTURE!, forget the mouse! Ahh! It was crazy! but oh so fun!. So about a week ago Isaac's sister re-married and then headed to Utah for Christmas. We just love her and her 7 children (6 living at home). I offered to watch her kids so that she and her new hubby could go on a honeymoon! Her teenagers stayed with my mother-in-law and the 4 youngest stayed with me. So yes, I had 6 children for 5 days! (I saw my future). But my nieces and nephews behaved very well, and my kids just LOVED having them for so long. We did a lot of fun things, including lots of Christmas shopping. You should have seen the looks I got at the store with "my 6 children," it was hilarious! Here are some of the highlights...
We made a gingerbread house and Gingerbread cookies!

Close up

We went to McDonald's

Where I met up with two of my old roommates for lunch! It was so fun to see them and their beautiful kids!

Bath Time! Can you believe that Benjamin and his cousin Jacob are only 9 months apart?!

We went to a ward Primary activity, here they are waiting in line to visit with Santa

Paty's kids with Santa

My kids with Santa (Don't you just love this pic?) I think it is the age. (See next pic.)

Here is Benjamin around that same age. Hilarious!

1 comment:

Cylee Pressley said...

That is so funny that Santa brings out such strong emotions! I guess its a love hate relationship!

I loved your Christmas cards..thank you for sending us one. And thank you for helping us get rid of that bed! Does your mom like it?

Its been awhile I need to call so we can catch up.