Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Living Planet Aquarium

On Monday we got to go to the Living Planet Aquarium!! Along with the rest of the State of Utah! It was their "un-advertised" free day. But man, it was soooo crowded. But it was also very, very fun! And of all the days to forget my camera! I forgot it on this day! But lucky for me, my awesome and talented friend Yadira was there with her super cool camera! So she let me steal a bunch! Several of us mom's from the pre-school were there, but it was so crowded that we all got separated and we didn't get pics with the other mom's and kids. But Yadira and I stuck together, I think it was our kids who made sure we stayed together. :) Anyway, it was a breath taking experience! I (and my kids) loved the Aquarium!
The company was good!

Very good!

Canoeing down the Amazon

Finding Nemo!

This was Abby's favorite tank! She loves Nemo! And whenever I couldn't find her she was right back here! And she cried when I forced her to move on.

I don't know what these were called, but they looked like mini crocodile's

These are Piranha's, they glow! Literally!




The Penguin's were soooo active! They made the one's at the Zoo look like statues!

This was the section about the Utah Marine life!

Behind my oh so adorable kids, there is more Utah Marine life

Waiting in line to see the Jelly fish, even while waiting in line, there was something to see!


Touching the Sting Rays! This was so fun! It was close to their feeding time so they kept jumping up right by us, so the kids even got to touch them, and they did!

Abby going back for more, even though they had blocked it off for feeding. (Get back here Abby!)

The Shark tank was also amazing! And huge!

It was a long day, but we had a blast!

No comments: