Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome Home Abigail!


She came home only 2 days old! (That is why I also, don't look my best, forgot to take my makeup to the hospital) It was a wintery, stormy February 17 th. We love having her home. She has some crampyness and gas, so she gets a little fussy. But most of the time she is a really good baby. And the best part is she sleeps anywhere from 4 - 7 hours at a time, AT NIGHT! So some days (the one's she sleeps 7 hours) are better than others.

Benjamin is also doing great! He loves his "mana" (hermana - "sister"). He is really patient with me. When I am tending to her he waits, plays by himself, or watches Barney. Then when I am done I put her down and he jumps into my arms or asks me for whatever it is he's been wanting. Only a few times has he been "not so patient." But even then all he does is go to the swing and tell me to put her in it. But I tell him to wait and then he does. He is a super good boy. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such great kids! I love motherhood! And I loooove! being a stay at home mom! I love being with them.

Benjamin was happy to have his baby sister home
It was a cold winter day and this little coverall was perfect for the ocasion! It was super cute too!
Nena came to help
So did Grandma Rosa
Benjamin checking out his sister
Grandpa Ambrose and Magdalena came to visit
She loves the swing!
Sleeping in the Boppy
Benjamin gives his sister lots of kisses

4 comments:

Becky Hardt said...

We LOOOVED the hide and seek video! So cute indeed. Even Cora watched it. Your little family is blessed!

love Chad, Becky, Cora and ?

Marie said...

Liz,
Congrats!!! I know I've already talked to you twice about it, but I'm still so excited! I knew it would be great, and I'm just so happy for you! You are amazing!
How are you holding up? Have you gone out yet with two kids? Getting sleep? I wish I could come down to give you a hand, cause I know how it is.
Give me a call when you find some time, unless you need a nap. That is more important! :)
Love you!

PS: All the pics are precious, and I'm in love with this video of Benjamin and Allen. So stinking cute!!!!

McKenna said...

Liz!!!

Holy crow, I can't believe it's you! Man, blogs are great! I'm so glad you found me. And what adorable kiddies you have! Congrats on the new baby. She's such a cutie!

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you. Time just goes by too fast. I'm so glad I can keep track of you now.

Thanks for finding me!

Jenn said...

LIZ!!
I have to agree with Mac, blogs are amazing! I found you from Marie's blog...I've thought about you a ton lately, wondering where you are and what you're up to! You look amazing! And what adorable kids you have! Two certainly is a fun challenge, eh? So, my blog is private, but email me at craworama@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite! Love ya, miss ya!

Jenn (Eck) Craw