Saturday, February 7, 2009

Benjamin's Haircut

Well, I hate giving Benjamin haircuts, so when I do, we cut real short and then don't cut it again until it is really long... (about 2 months). His hair grows so fast! And he hates getting it cut. It is such a battle and he just cries the whole time. So I avoid it at all costs, but I decided to do it today, because I don't want to fight that battle after baby is born.

Anyway, I forgot to take a before picture, but trust me, it was getting long and shaggy. But as you can see below, we cut off a lot of hair!

This boy is only 20 months old and look at all this hair!

What a hansome boy!

The thing I love the most is how BIG his eyes look with short hair!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Okay..1st...I totally thought this was going to be a birth announcement...Are you still with Child...Holy Cow...when is she gonna make her debut...ha..

2nd....The hair cut...I am understanding that whole thing now with Braedon..Keaton never cared, he was always so good, Braedon is a terror even when I comb it..ha..:)

Sarah Ragatz said...

His eyes look big in all the pictures I've seen of him, short hair or long!

Cylee Pressley said...

That kid has got lots of hair! He is a cutie.

I am once again trying to locate your number so I can call you. I know you probably don't believe me, but I am! I wanna answer your questions.