Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Valentine

My friend Marie did this on her Blog, and I thought I would too.


Answer the following questions about your sweetheart...

*What is your significant other's name? Isaac Granados

*How long have you been married? 3 and 1/2 years

*How long did you date? 3 months before we got engaged. We were married 2 1/2 months after that. I never thought I would marry someone so fast! But when you know, you know. :)

*How old is he? 28

*Who eats more sweets? He does!

*Who said I love you first? Isaac did.

*Who is taller? He is. He is really tall for a Latino! 5'10. I am not being sarcastic. I love that is his taller than me.

*Who can sing best? I can, but I read music and have had more training and opportunity. Isaac however, has a beautiful singing voice. Some day I am going to train him and we will sing a duet together. In the mean time. He is great in a choir because he can follow the guy next to him.

*Who is smarter? Well...... depends on the subject. but usually.... Isaac.

*Who does laundry? I do! But he does his own ironing, most of the time and he does change the loads for me when I am out and about on Laundry day. Just an FYI, it may sound like I do most of the house work... but on Sat. morning he spends all morning deep cleaning the entire house! Am I a lucky women or what?!

*Who pays bills? Isaac pays most of the online ones and I do the others. But we have a Budget and he really helps me stick to it. I really am greatful for it.

*Who sleeps on the right hand side? Isaac did until we had our first baby, then we switched because the right hand side had more room for the Bassenett. Since then, I'm on the right.

*Who mows the lawn? Isaac, and I love him for it.

*Who cooks dinner? I do! Isaac would if he could, but he grew up in a Latin family with 6 sisters. He never really had a chance to learn. But he can do frozen Pizza, when I say it's his turn to cook. ;)

*Who drives? When we drive together, almost always Isaac, unless it is really late at night. I am the night owl, so I do because he just gets too tired.

*Who kissed who first? Well, I guess Isaac did. But we were both kind of drawn in. We were like 2 magnets. We were slow dancing (Latin style) in my living room and one minute were dancing and gazing into each others eyes, the next minute we were kissing! All I remember is that I felt like I was floating! It really was amazing!

*Who asked who out first? Isaac did.

*Who wears the pants? We really are a team, and he loves the Lord and puts him first and because of that I trust him and know that he loves me and our family, and will always do what is best for us, so if he were ever to feel strongly about something, I would support him. But most of the time we make big desicions together.

I LOVE YOU ISAAC GRANADOS!!!

TAG to anyone that wants to write about their Valentine!!

P.S. Still no baby, in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

That was a fun post!

Cylee Pressley said...

That was really interesting. .. I just learned a lot about you two.

I might have to copy you!