Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Baby Shower

Well, I was actually given two Baby Showers. One by the wonderful Sisters in my ward and a small one given by my family. Unfortunately the one given by my ward, I completely forgot to take pictures! But it was awesome! Many sisters came together to throw it and it was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from my family Baby Shower. The best part is between the two showers, I have a lot less Baby Girl clothes that I need to buy. So thank you to everyone who participated, came, and sent gifts. You've all helped so much.

Oh and for those of you who are wondering I have a little less than 2 weeks to go! Last Friday at my Dr. appointment, my Nurse Midwife said I was at a 2 dialation, 50% effaced, and the baby is at a -2 station! In other words this baby could come in 2 weeks or 2 days! I don't know if it is intuition or me just tired of being pregnant, but I feel like this baby could come any day and I feel like she is going to be early. So... we'll see.

Kate did the games. They were a lot of fun, this was the Rice game. It was a riot!

Nena trying to pull out the safety pins from the rice

Lily, Nena, Hermana Fernandez, Rocio, Lexi & Missy

Lynsey, Lauren, Mom & baby Ian

2 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

Wish I could have been there! Looks like you guys had fun. And I hope you go early. The last few weeks are still fresh in my mind and I don't wish them on anyone.

Take care,

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time.