Sunday, May 29, 2011

6 year Anniversary

Here we are on our 6 Year Anniversary at Tucanos right before I Passed out and Threw up. Seriously. O.k. so here is the story, we decided to go here to eat and then do sealings at the Temple. It was a great meal and I think my reaction was a combination of I hadn't been remembering to take my Iron supplements and I over ate. We finished our meal and asked the waitress to take our picture. Then while Isaac was paying the bill I felt it coming... the dizziness, the light headedness and the nauseousness. Had I stood up to leave I would have completely blacked out and hit the floor. But I knew it was coming so I put my feet up, someone came to help, and I half way laid down on Isaac. I told the guy helping that I wanted to throw up so he brought me a big tub and then I did. I felt so bad for the people in the Restaurant. I'm sure they feared it was the food, I explained that it was my pregnancy, pulled myself together and then we left. The food was great and I would definitely go back, but talk about a memorable experience. I laid down in the car for a while and then we started driving home. I started to feel better and really wanted to go to the Temple, so I told Isaac to go to the Temple, so he turned around and headed for the Temple. As we were walking into the Temple Isaac and I ran into a Temple worker that happens to be one of the majorly high up's at his company! And the guy recognized Isaac! It was kinda awesome! Had we been any earlier or later, we would have not run into him. So as crappy as it was after our meal, overall it was a great Anniversary and the best part was when we got to Remember our marriage covenant while we did sealings in the Temple. I love you Isaac! Thank you for being the perfect man for me! I am a lucky woman and I can't wait to spend forever with you!

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

AH-HA!!!! HOW ARE YOU LIZ?!?!? It's Melissa Degn! I found you through ANNIE'S blog! Small world huh? Your family is so sweet and it's WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!
PS- you always DID have such wonderful eyelashes........now I know why!

Hmachine said...

Hey, I found you through Annie's blog too!! :) It's been fun to see your blog. where are you living these days. I LOVE your hair in the anniversary picture.... soo cute!

Well, check out our blog sometime if you get a chance.

-Heather (Ward)Palmer.