Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's been going on

As most of you can see (except for what my awesome hubby did for mother's day) I have not posted in a long time. The reason... nothing has been going on. It hasn't been boring around here. We still do our co-op pre-school. We go to the library every once in a while and the last two weeks Benjamin has been busy with Itty bitty Baseball and Abby even took a Mom & Tot Gymnastics class (Future post on that). But the last two months it's been the same old, same old. It's probably been because I am pregnant and the first trimester I am so tired that I rest every chance I get so I end up behind on everything else. The other thing that has been consuming our spare time is that we are trying to buy another house. We are looking at mostly short sales and forclosures because we want to get a good deal. So it has been a long frustrating process and we still have nothing. I'll let you all know when something does go through. So pretty much all my spare time has been house hunting or sleeping. And that has been my life for the past 3 months. So now you know where I've been. But now that I am in my 2nd trimester, I am getting my energy back and I plan to get out a lot this summer, so you should be seeing more frequent posts. This Friday I will find out what I am having (I am 19 weeks along), so stay tuned for that! Well I guess that's it!

No comments: