Friday, May 20, 2011

Boy or Girl?

It's a ..... Girl!!! Wholy cow, were we surprised! My in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, my mom and especially Isaac were certain it was boy. So certain, that I too thought it was a boy. Today in the ultrasound, when they said it was a girl, we were so surprised! We couldn't believe it. We are pleasantly surprised, especially me! I can't wait to put her and Abby in little matching dresses! The one who really knew was Benjamin. He said that he wanted another baby sister, and when we would tell him that it might be a baby brother, he would start crying and say "no, it's a baby sister!" He's an awesome Big brother, that's for sure! We can't wait to welcome this precious little one into our home!

4 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

That is so AWESOME! Congrats...any names picked out yet?

Sarah Ragatz said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I'm happy for you!

Kate said...

That is so exciting Liz... Congrats to you and your family!!

Shannon said...

Yay!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!