Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm Thankful for Family

We had a super fun Thanksgiving at my Mom's this year. Above is a great picture we took of the first 4 Ambrose cousins! My two, Allan's little girl, and Peter's baby boy! Aren't they soo cute!

We were up late Wed. night prepping and spent all Thursday morning cooking. We had a wonderful feast! But I forgot to take a picture of it!!! But below is a picture of Abby after she ate dessert. It was so fun for all four of us kids and our growing families to be there. And after dinner we stayed up late playing games. The thing I love most about getting together with my family is how close in age we all are so when we all hang out we have a lot to talk about and really have a good time.

After dinner with took this picture of my Mom, with her four grand kids! She can hardly believe that she has four already!

Later that evening my Step-brother Ellis and his wife Mary Ellen came by with their two kids and we had 6 little ones running around! It was crazy! We love it when they come because their little boy Johnny and Benjamin are only 1 year apart and they really have fun together. Her are Grandma and Grandpa with 6 of their combined grandchildren. They have 10 all together with 1 more on the way (My step-sister is pregnant with her 5th). I can't wait until we can get everyone together for a picture! We are hoping to do it in the Spring. It will be a blast to have all those kids running around!

And here we all are! Mom and Gary took the pictures. I really am thankful for my family! Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

Pete has a baby!? Congrats to him!

Kate said...

I am so jealous that you got to spend it with all your siblings!! What fun!!

Marie said...

How fun for you all to be together, and weird to have all those babies in the family!!! They are all adorable, and I can't believe how big Abby is! She looks like Benjamin's twin!