Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Isaac is officially in his 30's!!! And I get to rub it in for 4 months!!! Then I will be there too! Yikes! Anyway, Isaac turned 30 on Nov.2nd but we celebrated just this last Saturday. I threw him a Surprise Party!! Unfortunately, some of his friends were not able to make it, but his two closest friends were there and family was there and it was really fun! And he was actually genuinely surprised. Here he is moments after walking in the door. As you can see, he is pleasantly surprised.
The house was decorated and we all had fun surprising him, especially the kids! We had Carne Asada! A favorite of ours and of course cake and ice-cream! I made his favorite, Cherry cake with Cherry frosting (which happens to be Pink!). And the best part is that I put 30 candles on his cake!! Normally I buy the number candles, but I thought it would be fun to make him feel old by putting 30 candles on. I know, I'm mean! It was all in good fun. He took it with dignity.
Here are all those Candles!

We turned the lights out to sing, and it really lit up the room!

It was a fun day, but I do want to say happy Birthday to my Wonderful husband, I probably don't tell you enough, but you truly are my night in shining armor! You are... there for me when I need you, supportive in all I do, helpful when I've had a long day, funny when I need a laugh, a shoulder when I need to cry, a friend when I need to vent, a lover, a companion, my best friend. I LOVE YOU. Happy birthday mi viejo! Just Kidding! You are still that sexy 24 year old I married! I love you!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Yay! Happy birthday to Isaac! He's a geezer now like Tay, and you and I are still in our 20's. We better do something wild and crazy this year to live it up, right? :)

I'm so glad that you found such a wonderful man in your life. Tay and I were just talking about it last night. The Lord has really blessed you Liz, and I think it's because you always stood firm in the faith, even when it would have been so easy for you not to. Your the best!

Tell Isaac that we are totally gonna tease him about his pink birthday cake! Ha ha! ;)