Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! Isaac and I are both very excited for 2010 and feel it is going to be a great year! We are very enthusiastic and hopeful. New Year's eve we went to another dance put on by our ward. The D.J. was not very good this time. But we still had fun and Benjamin loved it again. No video this time. We accidentally left our video camera at my mom's house. Anyway. We had a good time and Abby slept in her car seat in a side room in the church the entire time, so we really enjoyed ourselves and surprisingly, Benjamin stayed up to ring in the new year! So to start off the new year right, I have New Year's Resolutions. I have never done them in the past, because I always felt like a failure when I didn't do them. But this year I am determined to accomplish them. And to make it a little easier on myself. I only have 2.

1. Daily Scripture Study (I've been slacking and really want to get back into my old missionary habit of doing it daily)

2. Lose 20 lbs by June (I have already lost 15 since having Abby, but 20 more would put me right were I want to be)

2009 was wonderful and memorable, but we are ready for 2010!

Us at the Dance


Benjamin loved the party!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Super cute pic of you two! And Benjamin looks like he had a blast!

Marie said...

I love the picture of you and Isaac! Your glasses look super cute!

Jenn said...

I have to agree with the other comments - I love that picture of you and Isaac! And I LOVE your glasses! I think the picture of the present fort is fabulous, and how cool are you!? Love the tamale packages and the cinnamon rolls look so yummy!