Thursday, July 26, 2012

July Pre-school outings!

Today was the last day of our July Preschool outings.  Here is the summary...  This month we did not have an activity on the first week because of the 4th of July Holiday. But the other 3 weeks we had lots of fun!

Week 2 we had a Pool Party! We have a great Pool in our Neighborhood and so we all got together at my pool and had a blast!  It wasn't to crowded and the weather was hot and perfect for a dip in the Pool!
Isaac (and Bridget) and Benjamin (and Abby) were the first kids there.

Isabel fell asleep in her Baby Boat!


Benji and Aaron!
Week 3 we had a Back yard Pool Party at Melissa Giraldi's house!  We also had a Pot luck lunch!  This was super fun, but I was in and out because Benjamin had Basketball camp that week (more on that later).  So I did not take pictures.  But it was really fun!

Week 4 was our ever popular and oh so fun trip to the Discover Gateway Children's museum!  My kids look forward to this every summer!  I didn't get a whole lot of pictures because I was busy with baby, but here are a few!
Benjamin really like the construction site this year

"Picking flowers" with Amanda!

My Step-Sister Margaret also joined us as well as cousins David (above), Marilyn, & Lia

Isabel had fun in the Baby's Corner!


Watching Paper parachutes fly!


"Playing Music" with Benjamin, Samantha, Aaron, & Abby

No comments: