Monday, July 16, 2012

Judith is Here!

Well it only took 9 years to get her here, but she is here!  And I love this girl!  I first became friends with her on my mission in Costa Rica when I taught her the gospel.  She accepted and was baptized.  We remained friends and e-mailed back and forth on occasion.  For several years I felt prompted to introduce her to my brother Fred.  But because Fred is... well... not prince charming, I pushed the feeling aside.  After about 3 years of pushing the feeling aside, I could not any longer.  I introduced them through photos, e-mail, and phone calls and they liked each other.  Fred went down to Costa Rica a few time and they had a long distance relationship.  After Fred broke her heart we were all devastated.  She was perfect for him.  Then Fred got divorce and regretted immensely that he did not marry Judith.  To make a long story short, they got back together, Fred got her here and they are getting married!  She is going to be my sister!  I am so excited!  She is so wonderful and she loves, understands and accepts Fred for who he is.  Fred on the other hand is the best Fred we have ever known.  She really brings out the best in him.  We just love her, we are so happy she is here and love having her in our family!  Fred finally got it right!  This is the right girl!  And they are really cute together.

1 comment:

Sarah Ragatz said...

Awesome!! That is AMAZING! I recall years ago when he went to meet her. And I recall years ago when she got baptized. Holy smokes, was that really 9 years ago!? How wonderful. I'm glad she and Fred are happy. I don't know that she'll remember me but tell her felicidades!