Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tracy Aviary

So, with the Pass of all Passes you can get into the Tracy Aviary for free on Mondays!  Yea!  So we decided it would be fun to go with all the moms from Escuelita that have a Pass (which are quite a few) and everyone was all for it, but at the last minute, it was just me and Yadira.  That's why I love her!  She never fails me and we always have so much fun together!  Despite the 100 degree weather...
The Bird Show

Photo opp. in the Discovery Garden


Abby with the Eagle
Checking out the birds in the pond

Bird Friends

My 3 little Chicadee's
So after the Aviary we went on a couple of Carnival rides that they have just outside the Aviary in Liberty Park.  The girls rode the little planes.
Samantha was in the "Captain America" Plane

Abby was in the Batman one


So Benjamin wanted to go on the big swings but didn't want to go alone.  So I went with him...but NEVER again!  I got so sick!  I had to lay down on the grass afterward for 20 minutes in order to keep from throwing up!  And I am a thrill seeker, normally stuff like this does not get me sick.  I don't know, maybe it was the combination of heat exahstion and motion sickness, but man I felt horrible.  But I couldn't let Benjamin know, at least not while we were on the ride (I didn't want to scare him).  Benjamin on the other hand had a blast!  Maybe I'm just getting old. (Sigh)



No comments: