Sunday, June 10, 2012

Aunt Beth

Lately my Dad has gotten a lot worse.  But on the bright side, we have been able to see me Aunt Beth quite a bit in the past year.  She has stepped in and helped my Dad in so many ways!  She is a saint and I am greateful for her love and caring towards my Dad. 

Anyway, she came out twice in the past month.  Once in May and again in early June.  The kids just love her.  She brings them little toys and stuff and then goes out and plays with them.  Abby just adores her.  The first 3 pics are of her playing with the kids in the back yard back in May.



In June Uncle Ralph decided he want to visit Dad before he passed and so the two of them came out.  It was fun to see them both!  Here they are with my Dad and Magdalena.

All of us (Malena was taking the picture)

No comments: