Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

Wow! If you have never been to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens, I highly recommend it! Just plan to spent at least 2-3 hours there, it is huge! And it is sooo beautiful! And the kids loved running around it! This could have been a great picture, had my hair been done. Oh well. So this outing was also a Pre-school outing, but when I found out that morning that I would be the only person going, I decided to wait a few hours and go with my sister-in-law Lexi and Baby Lindy. We had a lot of fun and I can't believe I have lived here for 5 years and never been. Was I ever missing out! Here are some pictures but they do NOT do the place justice. You have to go check it out for yourselves!
First we walked around the Waterfall area.

Then we went back to the entrance so the kids could take their turn playing in the Noah's Ark fountain.


The kids loved the water! Especially Lindy!

So cute!

Cute kids!

My kids wanted to stop and smell the flowers! How cute is that?!

A different view

In the Rose Garden

I loved this area, especially the Lilly pads in the water!

And look at all these fish!! The kids had a blast feeding them.

The Italian Gardens
Beautiful fun day!

No comments: