Friday, August 27, 2010

Another great week of Couponing!!

Well, I scored again this week! I score every week, but when it is especially good, I have to post about it! So Smith's is rounding up their coupons again this week. All coupons under $1 are rounded up to $1!!! I spent around $3 for everything in this picture!
The Bounty Paper towels were .09 cents each and the Trident gum was .12 cents a pack (I got 18). Everything else was free! I got other great deals but these were the best! And I got a .10 fuel reward! That means the next time I go to fill up, I get .10 cents off per gallon! Amazing right!

Then I went to Rite Aid and got 4 Jumbo packs of diapers for $3.00 per pack! Did I mention they were Huggies!

My friends, even if you do not coupon you can get in on this deal! You have until Saturday. Go to this link at Tight Wad in Utah for instructions. And I took it a step further than her. I used my $6 of Up Rewards to get my 4th pack of diapers!
Couponing has opened up a whole new world for me. Granted, it is work, but prior to couponing I was anywhere from $100-$150 over budget every month, and at the end of the month we were out of everything! Since I started couponing I am under budget every month and my Pantry and linen closet (where I keep my toiletries) are LITERALLY overflowing! I feel so blessed and greatful that people like Cylee and Paty and Heather at Savvy Sister Shops have inspired me to start doing this! It is helping our family soooo much.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Felicidades! y gracias por compartirlo porque con bebes en casa los panales son maravillosos. Ahora si te llamo para preguntarte algo.
Saludos