Saturday, August 14, 2010

Temple Square

The next week we had our Pre-school outing on Wednesday and we went to Temple Square! Simple, free, and oh so fun! It was a blast! First of all don't you love the above picture! I took it! I'm pretty impressed with myself. Anyway, back to the outing, first we started with a train ride! We got on Trax at the Sandy station and rode it all the way in. The kids were in heaven!
Benjamin, Aaron and Dillon all sat in the same seat! Little boys on a train, does it get any better than this?!

The girls had a blast as well!

First we went to the I am a Child of God exhibit in the church History Museum. I didn't even know this existed! It was so great! And the kids absolutely loved it! It had much more than what I have pictures of, but here are some of the activities.

Pre-school kids

Cousins! This was also the last outing that the cousins came with us before going back to Missouri.

Jeff and Benjamin tossing bean bags into to different "degree's of glory" and Abby putting together a stain glass window

Lehi's vision, Benjamin & Abby holding to the rod and Benji "partaking" of the fruit (a little to literally)

Getting the cars from home to church and the Temple

Abby enjoyed the little benches

The also had a little area where the kids could learn about Mommies going to the hospital to have babies, but Benjamin just wanted to play Doctor.

Then we went across the street to the Art museum and each of the art pieces were Miniature golf obstacles! It was so cool (I wish I got more pics but I was busy chasing my kids around). And the best part was that they let us play on them for Free!

Then we went back to Temple Square to see the Cristus and walk around the Temple. Benjamin loved this room because it looks like we are in space.

And here I am with my Mother-in-law and two of my favorite Sister-in-laws Rosi & Pati

The kids in front of the Temple doors

We love to see the Temple!

And then it was finally time to get back on the train and head home. Poor Benji didn't even get to enjoy it, he was just too exhausted!

No comments: