Monday, May 10, 2010

Our Vacation!!

A little more than a week ago we got back from our fabulous vacation!! We decided that we really wanted to go on a cruise (again) and do it without the kids. It was hard for me (I've never left them before), but it was worth it. We had a great time! We found a great last minute cruise deal for a little 4 night cruise out of L.A. We wanted to keep it low cost so we drove out and everything worked out really well! We drove out on Sunday and boarded the boat Monday afternoon. We had two stops and one day at sea. We got back Friday and spent the day at Disneyland and drove back on Saturday. We had so much fun. A huge THANK YOU to Isaac's mom, My Mom, and Arlen for taking care of our kids while we were gone. Here are some highlights...


We have arrived!
The top of the boat and the inside. This is a "smaller" ship, but it was still pretty amazing.

Our first stop was on Tues. morning at Catalina Island. This little Island was so charming!! We completely fell in love with it! This also where we did our first excursion... Parasailing!! It was so fun and the girl who had my camera took way to many pictures but here are a few....





After Parasailing, we had lunch on the balcony of our Cruise boat and then went back to the Island to explore the little town a bit more.

Later that evening we had our "Formal" night. I love this night, I feel like I'm at Prom! And this is also Lobster night!! It was soooo good!

The next morning was stop number 2 at Ensenada, Mexico! The Sea lions were litterally 20 feet from our cruise ship! The other picture is of the coast line, our excursion for this stop drove us way out to La Bufadora where we went...

KAYACKING!

And the excursion ended with some amazing fish tacos! After that we did some shopping in town. It was a really fun day!
Our last day we were at sea all day while the boat made it's way back to L.A. I forgot to take pictures that day, but it was a really relaxing day! We went to the gym, slept, ate, watched a movie, and laid out by the pool. Then on Friday morning we were back in L.A. got off the boat as quickly as we could and spent the entire day at Disneyland!! At first, I felt a little guilty about being at Disneyland without my kids, but it didn't last long! It was Isaac's first time at Disneyland and he was really able to enjoy it. We had a blast and were able to do just about everything we wanted to. It's amazing how fast you can move without kids. ;) And again, way to many pictures so here is another slide show....


3 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

That looks like you two had so much fun. I am so jealous! You did so many fun things. I need to take lessons from you.... Mike and I need to go do that!

Yadira said...

Que divertido!! se lo merecen... me alegra que la hayan pasado bien y que bueno que tomaste muchas fotos!

Unknown said...

Hola como estan me llego la carta que grande que estan los bebes pronto le va a llegar la carta que les voy a mandar me alegra saber que todos estan vien, me alegra la noticia de su esposo de que lla saco la carrera de administracion de empresas esto me lo esta escriviendo un amigo que trabaja conmigo yo estoy laborando como oficaial de seguridad en una empresa privada que trabaja para el gobierno saludes a todos despues les mando mi correo electronico saludos a todos y los estraƱamos mucho todos en la casa estan vien me despido de todos Familia Rodriguez Morera ...