Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Year Anniversary

Today Isaac and I completed 5 years of marriage. And, as most of you know, Isaac and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary by going on a cruise last month. We went on a cruise for our Honeymoon, so it was so fun to be able to go again 5 years later. This is the picture that we had taken on the formal night. I love these pictures because it kinda feels like our "prom picture." And it is such a fun souvenir. It's a little pixilated because I had to scan it in. But it is a beautiful print. And even though it is the only cruise picture we buy. I think it is worth it. Below is the one we got on our Honeymoon. (I guess we have changed a little after 5 years ;) )
Anyway, I can honestly say these last 5 years have flown by! He truly is my best friend, my soul mate, my media naraja. And although sometimes we are so busy that some days we seem to only see shadows of each other, there are those times (mostly weekends) when he is still my night in shining armor! And despite the craziness of having small children, it has been the best 5 years of my life! Thank you Isaac Granados for loving me, for helping me, for being there when I need you, for making me feel like the most beautiful girl on earth, and for making me laugh every day.
Below is one of the best video's I've ever seen. And you know what else is funny about this video... it actually makes me cry. I know, stupid, but you'll see. (I suggest you watch the Taylor Swift "Love Story" video first.) It is EXACTLY how I felt before my Romeo whisked me away on our totally Romantic Second Honeymoon! Thank you Mi Amor! I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

I love the contrast in your pictures. That's great that you got to go on a second cruise. Now I want to have a second trip to Moab, where we spent our honeymoon.

Cylee Pressley said...

I LOVED that video....that was so good. I am totally sending that to the women I know that feel like that..(Isn't that every mother?)

Your pictures are great. Thanks for the uplife this morning!

Anonymous said...

ahh love those cruise pictures! You guys still look the same. Congrats on your 5 year anniversary!