Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Today is Isaac's 29th Birthday! One more year to enjoy his 20's!! We celebrated with a small family party on Sunday afternoon. My favorite part is that even though Benjamin knew it was Daddy's birthday he still had this priceless look on his face when we sang Happy Birthday. He had this look on his face like he thought we were singing to him. I wish I had it on tape, it was so cute! Anyway, I wanted to do something that my friend does on her blog. In honer of Isaac's Birthday here are 10 things I LOVE about Isaac...



1. His sense of humor, he comes across to most people as a serious guy, but when you get to know him, he is hilarious. One of the reasons I married him is because he knows how to crack me up.

2. He is an amazing Father. He loves his kids and despite his busy life, with school and being in the bishopric, he always finds time to play with his kids and even takes Benjamin to the pool (his favorite place) at least once a week.

3. He is an amazing husband. Despite his busy life he tries to help me with the kids and the cleaning as much as possible. Honestly I didn't think I would get any help once he started his MBA, but he still does and it makes me feel like the luckiest wife in the world.

4. He supports me and makes me want to be a better person. Whether it is going to the gym, or my calling or wanting to go be with girl friends, he supports me and encourages me to do what makes me happy.

5. He takes his responsibility of being a father and provider seriously and considers it an honor to be a father and provider. There are so many dead beat guys out there. I am so grateful that I found a good one. Not just a good one. I think I got one of the best!

6. He has the patience of Job. He never loses his cool. NEVER. It amazes me. And I am so grateful, I truly believe that is why we have never fought. Don't get me wrong. He gets upset. But I have never seen him angry and he has never lost it.

7. He strives to keep the commandments with strict obedience. It amazes me and inspires me. He is a wonderful example.

8. He loves the Lord and humbly serves him.

9. He dances. He dances with the kids and he dances with me.

10. He is one hot, sexy..., Latin Man! And I would expand on that but this is a family blog after all.

I love you Isaac Granados! You are my soul mate. My media naraja. I would be lost with out you. Happy Birthday Mi Amor!



3 comments:

Kate said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Isaac!

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

Cute!! he is a good man, I am glad you found each other!! You have a beautiful family! ..and I cant believe he"s only 29 that makes my husband looked old ...But shhh don't tell him :S

Cylee Pressley said...

Your family pictures were great! I want to get the person you used. And the kids at Halloween were adorable. For some reason your blog does not show me when you post.

I have been trying to get ahold of you! What are you doing? I want to get together!