Monday, January 26, 2009

Pregnancy Pictures


Well, I finally felt pretty enough to take some Pregnancy pictures. Thanks to my fabolous hair doo and Kate's awesome camera. I think they turned out great! And yes, they were taken by Kate Rincon. They look like they were professionally done... but nope, Kate did them. And it was done in my house in like 15 minutes. Give her more time and a great location and she's really good! So thank you Cynthia for making me look pretty and thank you Kate for taking the pictures.

So enjoy everyone, I really like the ones with Benjamin. He is so darn photogenic!










4 comments:

Alexis said...

Liz, these are darling! I love them. You make such a cute pregnant lady. :)

Marie said...

Awwwwwe! I am so jealous! I wish I had thought of taking some prego pictures with me and Kellen. I don't even know if I have any prego pictures at all! Sad! These are so sweet! I especially love the bottom two. You look beautiful, and Benjamin is such a cutie.

Kate said...

You are very welcome Liz! I'm glad you like the pictures! :)

And YES, you do make one hot mama!!

Unknown said...

You look so sexy mi amor. I love you my precious wife and my beutiful children.