Monday, January 26, 2009

A Change!


I have new hair! Yea! My wonderful and oh so talented friend made this pregnant moma, who was feeling oh so pregnant, huge, and blah... feel beautiful again! So, my friend Cynthia Dean has an on site hair and makup company. They do photo shoots, video shoots and, brides. They go wherever they are needed. And recently she opened her own Salon. It is beautiful and located in Lehi, right in front of Micron. Feel free to check out her site.

Anyway, I've always been blonde and when my hair started to go darker, I put highlights in so I could continue to be blonde, but lately I've been wanting to go a little darker, but was scared to and I needed a cut and some styling tips. So Cynthia said lets stick with your natural color and go a little warmer.... and well... this is what you get! I love it! Below are some pictures. Now... keep in mind, I am not trying to be a Diva, but I really wanted to show off the hair. Cynthia did such an amazing job! So Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to Cynthia! For those of you you live close.... I highly recomend her!

Love the Hair!

One Hot Mama! (lol)

5 comments:

Marie said...

You look stunning!!! I heart your hair! It sort of looks like mine now... well, the bangs and the do. But your color and layers are super sexy! I need to find a hair lady here in Idaho! Maybe I'll have to make a trip down to Lehi just to meet yours. Maybe in, Oh, I don't know... February... around the 9th or the 16th... somewhere in there!

Anonymous said...

i love your new haircut and the color!!! We love cynthia!

.. said...

Liz,
I LOVE your new do! The darker color makes your eye color POP. Looks great and the bangs are adorable!! Very cute!
I will miss seeing you around the building, but I will come see you when the newest little one arrives- what kind of dinners are on your top pick!?
Kayla (work and Lehi neighbor! :))

Cylee Pressley said...

You look really great Liz. I like that cut and color on you. For 37 weeks along your looking good!

I hope all goes smooth for you. And am so happy you are having a girl!

Jenn said...

You do look gorgeous! I love the dark hair!