Thursday, May 30, 2013

A couple of Small Projects

Benjamin's Teacher gift for his awesome Kindergarten teacher.  I found these awesome tags over at The Busy Budgeting Mama.  Then I took it a step further by buying these cute plastic Popcorn cups at the Dollar Store.  I filled it with a microwavable popcorn bag, teachers favorite candy (theater size) and a gift card for the movies.  Super Cute, fun, and something his teacher can really enjoy!

Then I made this candy poster for my honey for our Anniversary.  I thought it was creative. I had to tweak it a bit in order to get some of his favorite goodies on there (mexican nuts, oatmeal creme pies, kit kat, and twix) but I think it turned out pretty good.

1 comment:

Catalina said...

These are cute!!! I might use your idea for when Catherine is old enough for school...