Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Love Elisabeth With All My Heart

My dear Elisabeth, I know I don't write on our blog ever but I feel today is a great day to do so and let you know how much I Love You. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Many people say that the mission is the best two years of their life but for me the 5 years I have been with you have been the best years of my life. I Love You like you can't imagine. You are the greatest wife who treats me right and takes care of me with some delicious yummy meals. You are the greatest Mom in the world. Our children (Ben & Abby) Love You to death just like I do. You take care of them, love them, play with them, and teach them to love the Lord and Daddy as much as you love the Lord and your Hubby.

You are my best friend and my eternal companion. I miss you when you are not here just like today and realize how much I love you. I am looking forward to the many years to come and the many more special children we will bring into this world. We will be the happiest eternal family in the whole universe. I LOVE YOU LIZ.

You're Husband ISAAC.

6 comments:

Kate said...

This is the sweetest post ever!! You two are such a cute couple and you can totally see the love you two share.

Great post Isaac!

Cylee Pressley said...

That was adorable! Liz, will you have Isacc call Mike? He needs some refresher courses on that mushy stuff that us girls love.

Call me I want to talk with you!!!

Marie said...

Liz, I've said it a million times, but I'll say it again. I'm so glad you found Isaac. From the moment I met him, I knew he was the guy for you. It makes me happy that you are happy! I love you!

Marie said...

PS: It was soooo fun coming to see you guys, even though it was such a quick visit. I hope there will come a day when we can talk and laugh together on a much more regular basis. Thanks so much for your awesome hospitality!

Liz said...

O.k. you all read that before me! I just barely checked my blog to do some draft posts... I had no idea he had wrote this!

I LOVE YOU ISAAC GRANADOS!!! What a wonderful man I married!

P.S. you are so out of the dog house for not coming to Logan with me. ;) J/K... you were never really in it.

Yadira said...

Isaac I agree with you. Liz is a great mom and wife and she is an amazing friend too!! You two are both awesome! What a sweet post :)