Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Hazen

This is a weird picture of me. But enough about me... This is Hazen!! My newest nephew! He is two weeks old in this picture. He was born to my brother Peter and Whitney Loveday. He is a little angel! We are so excited that he is here!
Here are some pictures from the Baby Shower! Fred and Arlen got him the Mickey overalls when they went to Disneyland and my Mom made the quilt! Doesn't Whitney look beautiful?! We Just love her and sometimes I wish I could dump Peter and adopt her into the family instead. But, she is the mother of my nephew so in my book, she is officially part of the family! We just love her to pieces. To bad Peter doesn't see what the rest of us do. She is simply amazing!

Aunt Beth sent money and Lexi and I had a hay day buying stuff for little Hazen!

Here are the kids meeting him for the first time! And they haven't stopped asking for him since!

Proud Parents!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats to Whitney and Peter! Very fun!