Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday Party Sneak Peak

So for those of you who don't know.... I am one of those Birthday Party Freak Mom's. What can I say, I love Birthday parties! So for Benjamin's 3rd year Birthday Party coming up next month he want's a Train Birthday Party. So again I am making the Piñata and Birthday cake and I have a bunch of other things planned. I wasn't going to go all out but I just can't help myself. Anyway, because I have so much planned I am starting now. So I just finished his Piñata and I was so pleased with my efforts that I had to show you all how it turned out! Here it is....



6 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

You made that?! You amaze me with all your talents. I will need to have you teach me.

The Giraldi Family said...

Your pinata is soooo neat! Wow! You'll have to tell me how you did it! :)

Yadira said...

Te quedo super bien, just like Thomas! yes, teach us all how to make one!!! We had fun today at the park!!

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

Wow como haces para q no la quiera quebrar en este instante!! Te quedo muy bien! You are so organize you have to give me some tips or sort of classes..seriously!!

Jenn said...

I am so impressed! Braden loves Thomas, so he'll be even more impressed!

Anonymous said...

liz! you're so creative! la pinata looks awsome!!