Monday, March 29, 2010

My Bog Book!

Well it's finally done! I've actually had it now for about a month, but it took me a while to do this Post. So I took all of last year's Blog posts and created a Blog Book! Blurb.com has this great free software and then you pay to have your book published! I love it because as much as I would like to believe that I am a scrapbooker.... I'm not. And I have always loved that my Blog is my Family Journal, now it really is! It's beautiful! I am so thrilled with it! And I just wanted to share it with all of you ....

Front and Back Cover











7 comments:

Alexis said...

That really is such a great idea. Maybe I'll do it this year too. The book is darling.

Cylee Pressley said...

Wow, that looks really great. I have printed mine out the last two years with blog2print.com but yours looks way better. How much was it and how many pages?

The Giraldi Family said...

Finally I was able to get a glimpse at it! It is way cute! I think I should do one... :)

Kate said...

This is SO AWESOME Liz... I wish I would have taken a look at it while I was at your house the other day!

It is funny... I have taken a ton of those pictures! lol :)

Liz said...

Holy Cow Kate! I just realized that the pages I showcased were pics mostly taken by you! How funny! Well, what can I say those are my best pages!

And Cylee, if you click on the Blurb.com link it tells you all the pricing. My book was almost 80 pages and I got premium paper and with shipping the grand total was $50, but hey, it's cheaper than scrapbooking! Unless you are an amzing srapbooker like Kate, then maybe it's not. :)

Marie said...

I want one!!! I love scrap booking, but who has the time/energy/kid-proof space these days? Good job!

Anonymous said...

cool!!! I want one!!! that's so awsome liz!!!