Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cousin Lindy

Last weekend I got to babysit for Allan and Lexi. I was so excited because I hadn't seen their baby, Lindy since she was born and my kids and Isaac had never even met her. Also my mom came down for the weekend as well. So it was a lot of fun. She is such a cute easy going baby! Benjamin thought she was just fascinating and loved trying to make her smile. And Abby kept going up to her and gently touching her while repeating over and over "Baby, baby, Baby." It was so cute! Anyway, here are a few more pictures...

Benjamin got her to smile right as I was snapping the picture!

Benjamin holding Lindy

Benji, Grandma, & Lindy

My mom with all her Grandchildren

And the end of the night, Lindy did a great job putting Grandma to sleep. ;)

1 comment:

Marie said...

How CUTE!!! Your mom is so beautiful! Those pics of her and her grandkids will be precious for years to come.