Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm Loving It!

O.K. so I'm not "loving" the food. All though I don't hate it either. But I am loving the play place. Especially in the winter when I can't take my kids to the park. McDonald's play place is the perfect place to go when Benjamin needs to run and jump and climb. He loves it! It is now one of his favorite places. He has yet to discover Happy Meals, and hopefully he never will. He is Happy just playing in the play place and eating a cheeseburger. Anyway one day I went with my friend Yadira and her kids and our kids loved hanging out with each other! And she brought her camera. So here are some pictures!

"I'm ready for my close up!"

Going in

Climbing up

Can you see me?

At the top!

Aaron comes down the slide!

Benjamin poses at the bottom

Abby had fun as well!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh, how I wish Kellen didn't know about Happy Meals. Don't EVER give Benjamin one, or he'll never be satisfied without getting a toy! I'm torn, because unlike other franchises, McD's actually gives you a pretty decent toy. Kellen has all of his in one special box. We don't go there super often, but often enough that he's built up quite the collection, and he really does play with the stuff. Some of his favorite things are from there! That said, if I could go back and make him think there were only cheeseburgers, I totally would, so good job Mama!

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

Que lindos todos! No puedo creer que grandes estan! y que Abby ya va a cumplir 1!!