Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Don't get me wrong, I actually love the rain and think it is great that we have so much this year. But because I live close to a lake we have tons of Mosquitos. But usually during the day, it's not that bad. However, because of the rain and clouds and cooler weather, the mosquitos are out all day!!! Well, poor Benjamin is getting bit all over. One even bit him on the eye lid and he woke up this morning with a swollen eye. My poor little guy.

On a happier note, Abigail discovered her vocal cords this week. She's been super vocal. Here's a little of it on video. Followed by some of her smileyness. (Your welcome Grandma)


3 comments:

Alexis said...

She is darling! I'm so sad we're not there to see all of this in person. Thanks for the videos!

Yadira said...

Pobre Benjamin... los videos de Aby estan lindos, what a cutie! me encanto el de Benjamin tirando la pelota, si sigue asi va a terminar en la NBA!

Jenn said...

That's the saddest picture of a mosquito bite I've ever seen! I hope it goes away soon! And your little girl is adorable! So fun!