Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I just want to say Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband! One of the reason's I married him is because I new he would be a wonderful Dad! And he is. He takes pride in providing for his family and his children ADORE him. Benjamin want's to be just like him and is always trying to do things just like him. And Isaac always makes time for him, and plays with him and takes him to the Pool and to play Basketball. Even Abby adores him, she just lights up and gives him the biggest smile everytime He starts talking to her. I love you Mi Amor! Thanks for being a wonderful Dad!

I also want to share this Video with everyone. It made me cry. Please watch it. It is so Beautiful. If you can't see the video here on my Blog, click here to see it.




And here is that awsome Mormon add again... Makes me think of those wonderful Dad's out there.


1 comment:

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

Liz I love the video it reminded me of my two amazing men. And that commercial is awesome too. Thanks for sharing.