Monday, May 18, 2009

Cute Babies and my Resolution



Well, I haven't told many people but I have made a RESOLUTION to reclaim my body. And part of that resolution is to go running every morning. Last Friday, we pick up my new jogging stroller! I love it! Saturday we took it out of the box and then Sunday (yesterday) after taking a few cute pictures of the kids in their Sunday clothes we decided to take a Sunday evening walk and try out the new stroller.

(We finally convinced Benjamin to sit with her for a picture!)

(Trying out the new stroller)

Then today I started! I went for my first run/walk. The stroller did great and the kids surprised me... they fell asleep. I got a good sweat and I'm pretty sure I will be sore in the morning. But I plan to do it again.... and again, and again. And then I plan to take some classes in the eavings at the Legacy Center. Zumba, Aerobics, Spinning... we'll see. I'll let you all know when I get to that point. Anyway, having babies is well worth it, but now it is time to lose the baby wieght. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

That's one nice looking stroller. Be sure to wear it out! It sounds like you've got your mind set, and thats the most important part. (if I don't set my mind to it, I only last a week or so) You can do it! Go Liz!

Jenn said...

That IS a nice stroller! Good luck with your resolution; I have that same goal, but it gets put on the back burner whenever I see a donut, or I'm too tired! ;)

.. said...

Good job! Let me know when you are ready to take classes at Legacy- I would love to invite myself to go with you! :)
thebohrers@gmail.com

Yadira said...

Liz, that's a good resolution. I'm sure you can do it!!! you are beautiful anyways.... the stroller is great, I need one just like it! good luck!

Yamile said...

Great resolution! Mommies need to stay healthy and strong to keep up with the little ones! Keep doing it!

Marie said...

You can doooo eeeet! I believe in you! I sooooo wish we lived close and we could do it together! Work out buddies are hard for me, for some reason. It has to be someone I'm really close to. We'll have to find a way to help each other from a distance! I've finally lost the "Jane weight", but there is still the "Kellen weight" and then the "Taylor weight"! Ha! Ha!
Your kids are so cute! It was wonderful to see you at the park for that short time. It made me miss you more, though. COME SEE ME!