Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I love New Years! I love the idea of starting over!  Not that last year was bad, it was great!  But I love the idea of making this year even better and making myself better.  First of all, here are a couple of pics!  My awesome sister-in-law offered to watch the kids while Isaac and I and my in-laws went dancing!  We found a local ward dance and had a great time!  I love this MAN!  He is wonderful and makes me sooo blissfully happy!  He is perfect for me and I am a lucky girl!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
O.K. on to my goals.  I have a lot, but if I even get a few, I will be happy

1. Establish a habit of FHE, family prayer, family scripture study, and personal scripture study
2. Establish a few FlyLady habits
      1. Empty my sink every night
      2. Hot spots (decluttering)
      3. Swish and Swipe
3. Lose those last 20 lbs
      1. Got to bed by 11:00
      2. Don't eat after 8:00
      3. No sweets Mon-Sat
      4. Drink 8 cups of water a day
      5. Work out every day (except Sun)
      6. Veggies 3 times a day
      7. My fitness pal

No comments: