Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Isabel!


My Baby turned 2 years old! I can't believe it! She is growing up too fast! The above picture and below picture are of a little cupcake celebration we had on the "day" of her Birthday.  It was actually the day after.  She loved everyone singing to her!  Then the following Saturday we had a Nemo themed party!  It was mostly family and her good friend Kaylee and the Budd's  We had a lot of fun!  Especially Isabel!  We just love this spunky little 2 year old who thinks she is a 5 year old!  She is soooo cute and sooo fun to have around!

All the kids who wanted to be in the Picture with the Pinata

Isabel loved her Nemo Pinata

Hitting the Pinata
More hitting the Pinata
She loved her Nemo cake!

It's the same cake I made for Abby's 2 year B-day only instead of having a Mermaid on top I put a laminated pic of Nemo

Blowing out the candel
I love the Octopus balloons I made

Isabel and her friend Kaylee!


Helping her friend get ready to go



1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Aww! She is so adorable. I just can’t take my eyes off her pictures. It looks like a very cute party. I have also booked one of the finest Los Angeles event venues for my niece’s 2nd birthday party. I love her a lot and I am throwing this surprise party for her. I am going to get a lot of candies and donuts for her, she loves sweets.