Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valenetines Day!

The kids had a lot of fun this Valentine's Day!  I think my favorite memory is when Benjamin made a Valentine's Day card for his "special Valentine."  He did it all by himself and was very serious about it.  It was so cute and I had to bite my lip to keep from giggling because it was so cute! 
She got 2 candies, when everyone else got 1
On the inside he wrote (all by himself)... "To Sariana, from Benjamin.  I love you. I want to marry you." and then drew a picture of ??? (I have no idea)  So cute!  I love my Benji!

We of course had our Valentine lesson at Escuelita, followed by a Valentine exchange.  The kids had a blast!

Playing a game

Isabel enjoying a cookie

Abby enjoying a cookie!

The Kindergarteners enjoying a cookie!

Story time

Decorating bags to exchange Valentines in!

No comments: