Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!

We had a super fun Halloween! Here is the overview of all our Halloween festivities...
Abby's best friend Samantha had a dress up/Carnival Birthday party!  Yadira took these fun pictures of the girls!


Isaac and I carved pumpkins (mine is the one on the left)
I think it is pretty good!
The Friday before Halloween we went to the Annual Halloween Party at the Legacy Center!

Trick or Treating on the Track!


Scary!


We just love seeing Cosmo!

Playing Games!



Trick or Treating on the track a second time!




Then the day before Halloween Yadira convinced me to take the kids to Hee Haw Farms for a photo shoot.  Most of the pics I took myself.  Only a few did I edit and it turned out cute and Yadira did a few for me as well.  Like the one's of Isabel because my camera is too slow to get  a good shot of her.  Overall, I am glad we did it!  It was fun and the pics turned out great!

I did this one!  I am pretty proud of myself!
This one is of course Yadira's beautiful work!

And this one!
This one is mine (I tried)

Jesse & Buzz!
This was the best I could do of all 3 of them.

The rest are pictures that either Yadira or I took but we did not edit.  But they are fun shots!

Seeing Double!

Yee Haw Cowgirls!




Best Buddies!
Jesse & Buzz Dancing (Just like in the movie)
Finally Halloween Day was here and the kids were ready for Trick or Treating!  Yadira and the kids came over (her hubby was out of town) and later Allan, Alicia, & Lindy came over!  The kids had a blast and after we went back home and all had Pizza, and Cheesy Potato soup in bread bowls!  Fun night!
Trick or treat!
And she's off!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: