Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Easter!

This Easter, we started off with our annual Pre-school Easter Party!  It was a lot of fun!  Unfortunately I was too busy being one of the Mom's in charge that I didn't get very many pictures.  But it was a lot of fun!  We had games, a craft, lunch and an Egg Hunt!  The kids had a blast!
Abby loved wearing her Flower Head band.  (Playing an Egg Relay Game)
Benjamin Playing the Relay Game
Chick, Chick, Bunny (Duck, duck, goose)
Another Game

Then Later on that afternoon we went to a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt put on by our HOA.  This was fun and there were tons of eggs, but it was soooo cold!  And my Poor kids only had thin sweaters on! 
Waiting to Start
They got a ton of eggs!  But all the eggs were exactly the same, Sour Jelly beans.  My kids did not eat any of it.  Sooo......

On Saturday we had our own egg hunt.  I do a special one for them, with their favorite candy (chocolate)
This one is their favorite
so cute!

No comments: