Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas

Christmas 2011

Don't you just love my tree by the fireplace with the stockings hung above it? I do! It was so cozy looking I just had to take a picture. This Christmas was wonderful! We were so lucky to be so blessed this year and Christmas was simply the cherry on top! Here is a photo re-cap of our Christmas....

About a week before we had a get together with my Dad and Magdalena at my house. It was nice, especially for my Dad who might not be with us much longer.

The Tues. before we had our annual pre-school Christmas party. It was a ton of fun! I just love all these kids and their wonderful mothers! (and one grandmother)

Christmas Stories

Three wise men (Dillon, Benji, & Zachary)

Samantha the Star

Three little Angels (Sophia, Abby, & Isabella)

Joseph and Mary (Sarianna & Aaron)

Most everyone at the end of the Nativity en-actment

Playing some Christmas games

Decorating some Christmas cookies

Me and Isabel

Looking so cute in her "First Christmas" Onsie

Wen. the kids sent a letter to Santa

Christmas Eve we made it to Grandma's house, here are the kids decorating cookies for Santa

Of course they ate a few first

Christmas morning, here's what Santa brought Benji

Here's what he brought Abby

The kids also had a blast seeing what Santa put in their Stockings

Me with the kids (yes, my glasses need to be fixed)

Isabel in her Christmas P.J.'s

Benji got a Buzz from Mom & Dad

Abby got a Minnie Shopping cart from Mom & Dad

Lindy was super excited when she opened her Minnie Mouse plush form her Daddy! Santa also got her an awesome gift, but I forgot to take a picture

Benji trying out his new crossing gate and train

It lights up and makes sounds, he LOVED it!

Isabel fell asleep

Then we all went to church. Here they are in the Christmas Sunday Best!

After church, the girls played Tea Party


And the girls pushed their Minnie's all around the house!

And we took a picture of Mom and Gary with my Mom's 5 Grandkids!

Below are some video of the Kids opening gifts on Christmas morning. There are a few more of Abby because her reaction was just so funny! Enjoy! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Oh, Liz! That babies cuteness is killing me! Seriously, those cheeks are to die for! So juicy!
Jane and Abby are so alike. Jane's gift opening always results in an immediate gasp just like Abby's, even before she really knows what she is looking at. It cracks us up. So cute!
Seeing your moms house and hearing her voice, makes me miss being there. It's been a really long time. I think the last time I was there was your bridal shower!!! Crazy.