Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome Home Isabel


2 Days later, on Sunday, we were home! When Isaac and I pulled up and unloaded our little Baby Isabel, Abby started jumping up & down saying, "You brought me my baby?!!!" She was sooo excited to see that we got to bring this cute baby home and she didn't have to stay at the hospital. It was funny!

In her carseat

with me

Our 3 beautiful kids!

A few days later she fell asleep like this... "Touchdown!"

Isaac is just in love with his baby girl

Aunt Missy & Robert came to visit

So did Grandpa Mike & Magdalena

Taking a few pics at 2 weeks old



In her Halloween onsie. "I love my Mummy"


First bath

Taking a few pics at 2 months



Here's the one that went on the Baby Announcement

1 comment:

Marie said...

She is absolutely beautiful. My family saw her picture on our fridge, and we are all in love. Can't wait to meet her! Her cheeks are kill'n me!