Monday, September 19, 2011

Crazy busy

Like the title of this post says, it's been Crazy Busy! In the last couple of weeks were finally able to close on a Short Sale home that we first put an offer on back in March! It went under contract a few times before our offer was finally accepted in June. It took way longer to close than we were told and at the very end of August we closed on the house, found Renters to rent our house, moved out, cleaned the house from Top to Bottom (for the renters), loaded the moving truck, had to keep it loaded and extra day, spent the night at my in-laws, finally was able to move in, unpacked a few things, then went Van shopping, bought a van, dropped everything and took a week long trip to Disneyland, came back have been super busy doing everything BUT unpacking. And next Saturday we are going to Logan for my nephews Birthday party and I have no idea when I will get my house unpacked and in order. But oh well. So yes, that has been our crazy lives lately. I would love to post a picture of the new house, but since this is a public blog I will not. But it is beautiful and a lot nicer than our first home. It is an IVORY home, 1,000 sq ft bigger, has a fully finished, and a fully landscaped and fenced yard. We love it! The van is a Honda Odyssey, fully loaded, drives like a dream and I am one happy Mama! I never thought I would be this happy driving a mini van, but I LOVE this van! Here are a few pics of it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honda makes a nice van... I never thought I'd even want one, but my sister in law had one just like yours and I thought this is pretty nice. Still like SUV's better though. It's so close to baby.. hope things are well, and you have time to unpack, and so glad you have a nice new home to come back to!! Congrats

Cylee Pressley said...

Welcome to the mini van world! I am surprised all you are doing has not put you into labor. So happy for all the good that is happening in your life.

Take care,