Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

For New Year's we decided to join my in-laws at their ward New Year's Dance! It was a blast, especially because we did not have our kids with us!! We got to dance the night away! My sister-in-law decided not to go and offered to watch the kids! We couldn't say no to that! Thank you Rosi! You are the best! Last year was full of blessings! We hope to have another great year. Here are some pics of the party.
Us

My in-laws

My sister-in-law Paty and her new hubby Carl

A few of my handsome nephews

The party!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like fun! You're still so dang cute! Miss you! We should plan a little reunion with a few of us! Think about it! :)

Marie said...

You guys are so cute! Wish we could go dancing together. Tay and I may not have the Latin skills that you two have, but we aren't afraid to bust a move, even if it means making fools of ourselves! :)